China Shandong Aluminum Fin Tube Radiator for Cooling Oil or Air
|FOB Price:||US $300-25,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||5 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|5 Pieces||US $300-25,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||200 Set Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: radiator
- Principle: Mixing Heat Exchanger
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Structure Material: Metal Material
- Ceramic Heating Equipment Type: Ceramic Heater
- Recuperative Heat Exchanger Type: Tube Type Heat Exchanger
- Core: Stainless
- Transport Package: Exporting Standard Package
- Origin: China
- Application: Heater, Cooler, Condenser
- Style: Steel Type
- Heat Exchanger: Fin Tube
- Type: Stainless Steel Heating Equipment
- Mixing Heat Exchanger Type: Cooling Tower
- Heat Transfer Surface: Tubular Heat Exchanger
- Trademark: LUZHENG
- Specification: Carbon steel Or stainless
- HS Code: 8404909000
Customer Question & Answer (0)
Air heater has several forms including electric heating, steam heating, and oil heating etc.
Air cooling machine, with the environment air as the cooling medium, is the equipment to cool or condensate the process fluid with high temperature in the tube. It is called "air cooler" for short, and is also called "air cooling heat exchanger". Air cooler can be also called as fin blower that is often used to replace the cooling medium of water-cooling shell-tube heat exchanger.
Types of air cooler:
Sorted according to ventilation mode:
1. Blowing-type: Tube banks lie in the exhaust side of the blower
2. Draught fan: Tube banks lie in the inlet side of the blower
Sorted according to the installation and placing modes of the tube banks:
1. Horizontal type: Horizontally place the tube banks
2. Inclined type: Inclinedly place the two tube banks with the horizontal plane in 60°dip angle
3. Vertical type: The tube banks are vertically placed on both sides of the structure. It is often used by the driving blower of the natural gas engine.
Quality checking before delivery:
*Raw material checking
*Hydrostatic /Air pressure testing
*Visual check for surface and inside
*Dimension and Tolerance checking
*Quantity and package checking
If this can't meet your requirements, just free to seng us with your drawings or technical data we will offer the excatly for you.
-How do you ship the products?
-What is the warranty for the product?